Eurovision 2024

Worth tuning in just to see all the anti Israeli contestants trying their hardest to produce fake tears when the camera was on them.

Glad you enjoyed it.

I did.

Thankfully their political stances where backed up by their genders and sexual preference being announced at the same time.

Despite telling everyone they spoke for the world and competition, it seems Israel did rather well considering which brought a smile to my face.

I did.

Thankfully their political stances where backed up by their genders and sexual preference being announced at the same time.

Despite telling everyone they spoke for the world and competition, it seems Israel did rather well considering which brought a smile to my face.
I’m glad a country you wanted to do well came about 5th. That’ll warm the cockles of their hearts and send them in to murder some more kids with a smile on their faces.

It’s the little things that count.

I did.

The thread policeman is on, I almost feel I can break out into a song.

The songs are shite, but then they always have been. Waterloo is just about the worst song ABBA ever did.

The acts try too hard to be unique and the voting system is wank, it should be professional music people who can tell who can perform properly giving out the points. But the acts have to be the way they are to garner the public vote.

They should group all the nations into 4 regions and the judges can only vote in the 3 regions they’re not in, to stop all this Greece/Cyprus type nonsense. Then put the final 4 to the public if that’s what they want to do. Scrap all this semi-final buggering about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.