EV Charging?

I won't have room for a Jerry can with all the hamster wheels I'm going to set up to a dynamo.

Eureka!
We have cracked it.
Instead of Hamsters, just get one of those bike dynamo's that click on bike rear wheels.
Instead of wiring it up to your bike lights, plug it into the cars cigarette lighter socket and the car will charge up as you drive!

God i'm so clever sometimes i scare myself!

Forget all these dinosaurs.

If you know where to look online you can find some really easy DIY nuclear reactor module builds. The sort of thing you can have in your utility room next to the dryer.

Then all you need is a consistent source of fissile material. Enriched uranium is so common these days I reckon you could find some at your local B&Q. A bit of lead panelling and some film badges so you can make sure you’re not exceeding, say, 100 millisieverts per annum.

Bob’s your uncle.

Nah you want an old diesel generator and run it on used cooking oil. Pretty much free motoring if you know someone with a chippy and no clean air zone charges.
Ha ha...I used to have an old Nissan Terrano, 25ltrs of Costcos finest sunflower oil mixed 50/50 with decent diesel. In hot countries you can run neat cooking oil.

Hello All.....again

After a few days of emails, phone calls etc. My final remaining option is to fit a 5 pole industrial socket to the back of the house and run the charging cable to the car park space which is effectively 1 house down.
Are there any electricians or anyone woth electrical knowledge who can let me know if getting an industrial socket fitted to the back of my house is possible?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.