Eva Carneiro(ex Chelsea Doctor)

She's a wealthy woman. It's not about money - no apology or reinstatement was offered, + she has a separate claim against Maureen, and, if the offer was conditional upon her dropping all claims, perhaps that's another reason not to settle.
Good luck to her, I say.

I suspect she's got a pretty strong case and she obviously wants her day in court - it's also clear she isn't going to settle so I'd expect some right shit to hit the fan - why else would Chelsea go north of a million to try and shut her up. Hopefully Maureen will be exposed for the Egotistical Bully that he is. This could be fun.

The tabloid coverage is shameful.

Wouldn't be surprised if Mendez is doing his bit to protect his client.

Haha can she say no to Ryan Giggs? At least most of our players are nicer to look at, not to mention safer.

But if we did hire her, it would be a great message to the world. At the very least it would be a sign of respect to the professionalism of physios, not to mention a gesture to look past a physio's gender and assess her based on her ability.

She is a doctor not a physio, don't be so sexist.... She is the best looking nurse I have ever seen!

Is she getting into practice for joining us ?

Sun Gossip ‏@SunGossip 23h23 hours ago
Ex-Chelsea team doctor Eva Carneiro tells tribunal Jose Mourinho is a "horrible little man" & "Man Utd deserve him."

She seems a bit of an opportunist to me. Sexual harassment!? pleasssseeee.. do me a favour when you post on Facebook as a club doctor suggestive pictures of yourself (which is unprofessional and constitutes a sacking offence anyway). If Jose has proof about allegedly her and Ivanovic she doesn't want that coming out in the wash.

I'm not on Jose's side here but she seems to be taking advantage of the Jose to Man U news which is HUGE. Why hang all your dirty laundry in public like this!? agree a deal in private so the media don't get to overblow it, stop the circus and move on.

She'll never get another job in football again, and rightly so. She should've accepted the settlement offer at the start.

Last edited:
BREAK - settlement agreed in Carneiro and Mourinho/Chelsea case
Terms of settlement are confidential. Mourinho sitting in front row
Hearing over. Mourinho looks rather non-plussed

BREAK - settlement agreed in Carneiro and Mourinho/Chelsea case
Terms of settlement are confidential. Mourinho sitting in front row
Hearing over. Mourinho looks rather non-plussed

Avoided a grilling,shame

That was my immediate reaction when I heard the news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.