Eva Carneiro(ex Chelsea Doctor)

BREAK - settlement agreed in Carneiro and Mourinho/Chelsea case
Terms of settlement are confidential. Mourinho sitting in front row
Hearing over. Mourinho looks rather non-plussed

Well she previously turned down £1.2m, so whatever she's settled on, she'll have done alright out of it

I wish I had some jumped up Portugese wanker at work that would call me a few names, undermine me a bit and then have to make me an instant millionaire in compensation

PEG moves to United. United get involved. Confidential settlement reached last minute. Pop it under the carpet along with the bomb debacle...

Nothing to see here....

She seems a bit of an opportunist to me. Sexual harassment!? pleasssseeee.. do me a favour when you post on Facebook as a club doctor suggestive pictures of yourself (which is unprofessional and constitutes a sacking offence anyway). If Jose has proof about allegedly her and Ivanovic she doesn't want that coming out in the wash.

I'm not on Jose's side here but she seems to be taking advantage of the Jose to Man U news which is HUGE. Why hang all your dirty laundry in public like this!? agree a deal in private so the media don't get to overblow it, stop the circus and move on.

She'll never get another job in football again, and rightly so. She should've accepted the settlement offer at the start.
Where are these suggestive pictures of herself?

I need to err, study them, in following the case.

Find it kinda strange that Eva wanted her pound of flesh/time in court and turned down 1.2M for the privilege, but not long after the PEG signs for the rags her husband/lawyer (lifelong rag fan) goes for a settlement.

Hmmm curious...

Well she previously turned down £1.2m, so whatever she's settled on, she'll have done alright out of it

I wish I had some jumped up Portugese wanker at work that would call me a few names, undermine me a bit and then have to make me an instant millionaire in compensation

Jose brought her off (money talks). I'd say he is a happy man as he is making that in a month whatever he paid her and has more money then he could live off in 10 lifetimes. This is about shutting up the media and getting her to sign a confidentially agreement. Eva Carneiro is the one who has damaged her reputation as who wants to hire her now? she is a big risk.. Jose just got a massive job.

I reckon Jose is having a nice meal tonight with his familia celebrating.

Find it kinda strange that Eva wanted her pound of flesh/time in court and turned down 1.2M for the privilege, but not long after the PEG signs for the rags her husband/lawyer (lifelong rag fan) goes for a settlement.

Hmmm curious...
interesting....very interesting!!

Come off it,she is a doctor doing her job in the correct manner and he went at her andt ried to undermine her with language and removing her from her job,she has stood up for herself,good for her

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.