Eva Carneiro(ex Chelsea Doctor)

Someone said pictures of her on holiday had been made public. She's attractive and famous, so of course there's interest. If Accrington Stanley's physio was snapped carrying his sponge and bucket wearing a pair of speedos, it's only a very limited niche that would take an interest. That's all I'm saying.

She's a physio with a medical degree.
Chelsea and its former manager Jose Mourinho have reached a confidential settlement with the team's former doctor Eva Carneiro over claims she was constructively dismissed
"We wish to place on record that in running onto the pitch Dr Carneiro was following both the rules of the game and fulfilling her responsibility to the players as a doctor, putting their safety first."

Like i said,she is a doctor

Shame, I wanted Mourinho nailing to the wall by his bollocks rather than smirking like a naughty schoolboy.
They have settled the claim. That's a concession. Probably made without any admission of liability blah blah blah, but regardless of the truth, the damage to his image will be very hard to shake. And image is a large part of Mourinho management

She's on the bench. She goes on to the pitch to treat injured players. She administers physio to injured players.
Yes, she is a qualified doctor. She was performing the duties of a physio.
If you go into a bar in town and the barman happens to be a qualified taxidermist, he's still working as a barman. You go in there for him to serve you drinks, not to stuff your dead budgie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.