Eva Carneiro(ex Chelsea Doctor)

How many other football club doctors have social media accounts
I don't know because I've never looked, a few I would have thought, and we don't notice because the tabloids don't stalk them like it's the 1970's, just because she's a woman in football and there might be a picture of her in a bikini they can splash on their front pages.

How many other football club doctors have social media accounts!? that's the issue, her profile was getting too big, and she did nothing to discourage it. It just came across unprofessional to me and like she was enjoying the limelight/fame aspect of been in football gave her a wee bit too much for my taste but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Let's see what she does next =)
Why shouldn't she enjoy some limelight? does having a facebook account where she shares her holiday snaps have any bearing on her doing her job? don't Jose and all the players/owner etc have much more limelight than her? does that affect them doing their jobs? your posts almost seem like you are blaming her for doing her job as well as having a outside life. If people find her newsworthy and attractive it should have no impact on her doing her job whatsoever and as far as i can tell, it didn't. She was discriminated against because PEG was losing a football match and Hazard was faking injury, he needed someone to blame and so she took the brunt, all for doing her job. End off. She deserves all she can get of the little slimy fucknugget.

It's all about perspective. If she posts pics of herself in swimwear on holiday, people are interested. If our club physio did the same, I'm sure no fucker would be interested. (that's if you can get him out of the pub or bookies. He certainly isn't avidly reading up on how to sort out muscle injuries)

Posted this in the rag thread as well.

Find it kinda strange that Eva wanted her pound of flesh/time in court and turned down 1.2M for the privilege, but not long after the PEG signs for the rags her husband/lawyer (lifelong rag fan) goes for a settlement.

Hmmm curious...
That's total bollocks theorising if you ask me.

Nothing to do with United.

She seems a bit of an opportunist to me. Sexual harassment!? pleasssseeee.. do me a favour when you post on Facebook as a club doctor suggestive pictures of yourself (which is unprofessional and constitutes a sacking offence anyway). If Jose has proof about allegedly her and Ivanovic she doesn't want that coming out in the wash.

I'm not on Jose's side here but she seems to be taking advantage of the Jose to Man U news which is HUGE. Why hang all your dirty laundry in public like this!? agree a deal in private so the media don't get to overblow it, stop the circus and move on.

She'll never get another job in football again, and rightly so. She should've accepted the settlement offer at the start.
Ridiculous statement. Every club doctor I know has a social media account, they have lives outside of work. Do you? You make a statement about sexual harassment and then suggest an affair with a player!? All this on your very good inside knowledge of Chelsea is it?

How many other football club doctors have social media accounts!? that's the issue, her profile was getting too big, and she did nothing to discourage it. It just came across unprofessional to me and like she was enjoying the limelight/fame aspect of been in football gave her a wee bit too much for my taste but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Let's see what she does next =)

Oh don't be silly. For all you and I know, many football club doctors have social media accounts. How many others could you name?

If Dr Carneiro had a particularly high profile on social media (I'll take your word for it, I wouldn't know) did it ever occur to you that maybe she had a lot of followers who admired a professional woman who was successful in a male-dominated field?

Full apology there. She must have had something excellent to put to the court. Gutted she's settled, I think the next few days would have been fun.

She's won hands down.

I thought that when I read it - the public apology/acceptance of correct behaviour must have been a demand.

I haven't seen any evidence that the husband is a Utd fan, but as B&WS says, she's one of the foremost people in her field and hardly a shrinking violet. She'd want her name cleared. She'll find a new job pretty soon now, I'd think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.