Even Gary Nevilles wife hates him

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
de niro said:
don't know about anyone else but I couldn't give a fuck. he does a good job on the telly and lets be honest that's where we should be judging him.

people who throw stones and all that.

I agree jimmy Conway- he's a belting pundit, and wait til the bluemoon Neville appreciation society see which sky dolly he's slamming

Yew da man Gary!!!

He is a great pundit, the B.M.N.A.S. as we prefer to be known are out in the workplace, don't worry we will be back to shout his corner later, about 5.30-6pm, just about the right time for you guys to have woken up after your 6 lagers, 20 fags and your 3rd or 4th wank. :-))

Never really liked him as a player

Not a fan of him as a pundit

But seems a nice bloke when I've seen him interviewed. Not going to Judge him on his personal life because I've probably done far worse

I realise and understand he is public enemy number one on here......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3aVRj2Dp5k[/youtube]

But as a pundit, I think he does (did) a great job....Never really knocked City unless they deserved it, but praised them when played well.

ctidcarl said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I agree jimmy Conway- he's a belting pundit, and wait til the bluemoon Neville appreciation society see which sky dolly he's slamming

Yew da man Gary!!!

Spill the beans on the Sky dolly....!!!!

He could be shagging Beyoncé on a Monday, bum fucking Scarlett on a Tuesday, having twos up with his brother round at Christina's gaff at weekends but I will never ever utter the words 'yew da man Gary'.

She got one of them pissy miserable faces like that McCann woman

090406160209-898-814.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.