Even Gary Nevilles wife hates him

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
How can anyone hate someone who loves his gran as much as that?
You’d think he'd take her somewhere nicer than The Moon Under Water.
Their mixed grill is to die for.

I find their deviled kidneys can be somewhat tough, although this was more than complemented by an exemplary kedgeree.
Also the Krug could do with being a degree more chilled, but I'm being picky now.

Lets be honest we all know most footballers ain't going to score high in an IQ test and even most of those chosen to work in the media seem dull as dishwater, unable to convey their obvious football knowledge in a manner other than that of a H&S instructor. That said Chuckle 1 isn't too bad so stands out from a terrible bunch. However, the lad is a rag and have heard too many tales of him giving it the 'do you know who I am?' shit. Kunt. If your wife fucks you off when you have millions in the bank plus worldwide fame you must be one boring twat.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
My favourite Gary Neville story was told to me by an old mate who's a cabbie. A good few years ago, he was front cab on the rank at the bottom of Market Street, just by Deansgate. Rat boy lived in No 1 Deansgate right by there and got into my mates cab with his granny. (That's his real one, not the Rooney version).

My mate is a die hard blue so would love to tell him to fuck off but can't, plus he reckons there'll be a good fare & tip in it as they're probably going to Bury. As the money is far more important to him than pissing GN off he says "Alright Gary. Where to mate?" and GN says "Alright mate. Can you take us to The Moon Under Water please." My mate thought he'd misheard and said "Did you say The Moon Under Water? The one on Deansgate? It's only 30 yards away you know" as the money is suddenly less important than losing his place on the rank for a 60 yard round-trip. "Yes" says GN "Sorry but my gran doesn't walk too well. I'll make it worth your while".

So off he goes, turns left onto Deansgate, travels a few yards and does a u-turn to drop them at the door. All-in-all it took about 30 seconds. To be fair to GN he gave him £30 and asked him if he'd pick them up later. This time he's sure it's a trip to Bury so agrees to pick them up. He arrives for the return journey, they get in and my mate says "Where to Gary?" to which GN replies "No 1 Deansgate please". And he got another £30 for another 30 second drive.
How can anyone hate someone who loves his gran as much as that?
You’d think he'd take her somewhere nicer than The Moon Under Water.

its a great bar has a few blues working there as well + having blown £60 on a taxi he must have opted for the two for one meal with his gran

hes obviously a post modern renascence man decadence and frugality in one act and hes on the telly what's not to like ?

A couple of stories about Gary:

1. His wife grumbled to him "You really should get yourself a penis enlarger". He replied "I've got one - she's 19 and her name's Sharon".
2. It was their wedding anniversary and Gary booked them a table for two for 7.30. She was furious - he'd forgotten she didn't like snooker.

Allegedly.

rickmcfc said:
Does someone care to elaborate what the fuck this thread is all about?
Yeah, how did the OP get this information, iv not seen anything anywhere but im not on social media

Anybody got that clip of his ground breaking post match interview with Mancini on his first MNF for sky. Love a good squirm.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I agree jimmy Conway- he's a belting pundit, and wait til the bluemoon Neville appreciation society see which sky dolly he's slamming

Yew da man Gary!!!

Spill the beans on the Sky dolly....!!!!

Blue Smarties said:
His father-in-law was my college lecturer before I left for uni. Nice chap, unfortunate son-in-law! Has a very good view on football. Loved talking to me about Colin Bell.

I heard his father in law was a gardener? Was he a garden lecturer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.