Even the kit man is off now

Even though it wouldn’t top that amount, I assume he’s making significant amount in cash gifts/tips from the players? My understanding was that was standard?

You'd assume so! But I just can't work out what other career you're going to translate his skills into. He was a kitman for the best club in the world unless Real Madrid are poaching him. His skills are presumably being good at that and/or being a niche football celebrity that comes cross very well on social media content.

Get the feeling the club is becoming ‘cut throat’ over night with the ‘normal people’ they employ
1st the Groundsman replaced by somebody who has a better CV / LinkedIn profile and now the Kitman. Can’t wait to see the new Kitmans CV.
Nat and Wingman will be next followed by Doctor Luft

You'd assume so! But I just can't work out what other career you're going to translate his skills into. He was a kitman for the best club in the world unless Real Madrid are poaching him. His skills are presumably being good at that and/or being a niche football celebrity that comes cross very well on social media content.
It could all go down the plug hole

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.