Even the kit man is off now

To me it reads like the "long time coming" suggests he did something wrong, if he was passing on team news why would the person benefitting from his news be saying that if he has lost his source.

I do admit like a gossip so I could be wrong and just looking for drama.
I guess it could be the case that the leak was also aware that this had been a long time coming (for whatever reason), and they passed that on

Easily in the top 10 most annoying bellends of all time.

As if the person who puts things in a washing machine and jumps around like a 4 year old for a living needs to make any kind of statement when they leave employment.

He’ll be wanting a statue of an ironing board next.
Considering the players love him he can't be that bad of a guy. Unless you think all current and past players are cunts obviously

Easily in the top 10 most annoying bellends of all time.

As if the person who puts things in a washing machine and jumps around like a 4 year old for a living needs to make any kind of statement when they leave employment.

He’ll be wanting a statue of an ironing board next.

Tied with that Brandon Bent kid

It's a measure and the power of social media these days that a kit man has become some kind of celebrity. Nuts.
I guess they all have a role to play in a club and if it helps us be successful on the field who cares?
Personally I'm a bit old school. I'm only interested in the team and manager. When we win a trophy I just want to see them celebrating on the pitch, not backroom staff, wives and kids..keep that for when we've left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.