Even the kit man is off now

The money is shit?
I'd want £250k a week to wash skiddy undies and BO stinking armpit football kit.

I don't blame him. I'd fuck off to a longsight bagwash too.

More down to earth unwashed skiddy undie wearers too.

Probably a lot less money to earn there than MCFC mind.

Theres a lot of BOLD statements on here from some that dont know him PERSILanly. Its obvious he has a PRESSING new role looming, although it may be DELICATE to state what it is yet, as he has resolving issues to IRON out. There is nothing SYNTHETIC about him though, he should ignore all the STARTCHY comments on here. I for one wish him luck as he pushes full STEAM ahead in his new role - you never know he may go FULL CYCYLE and return some day.

.......yes, i am very bored at work today ;)

Theres a lot of BOLD statements on here from some that dont know him PERSILanly. Its obvious he has a PRESSING new role looming, although it may be DELICATE to state what it is yet, as he has resolving issues to IRON out. There is nothing SYNTHETIC about him though, he should ignore all the STARTCHY comments on here. I for one wish him luck as he pushes full STEAM ahead in his new role - you never know he may go FULL CYCYLE and return some day.

.......yes, i am very bored at work today ;)
Looks like your head is in a SPIN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.