Even the kit man is off now

It's bollocks. Mate of mine knows him personally and he's leaving because the money is shit and wants to try something different.
Even with a £10k bonus from Pep? Sounds like good money to me! On top of probably (a minimum) £30-£40k salary... which for washing/organising kit and having a laugh with the players while travelling to every match sounds superb.

Privilege always wears off at some point though.

The money is not shit and they also get bonuses based on the teams performances. He will have raked it in, especially the treble season. He'd have probably announced what this next step was if it was on his terms. He also would have left at the end of the season? No? He was a kitman who slid on the floor in his gruds. Not sure what big future endeavors are from there but good look to him.

Easily in the top 10 most annoying bellends of all time.

As if the person who puts things in a washing machine and jumps around like a 4 year old for a living needs to make any kind of statement when they leave employment.

He’ll be wanting a statue of an ironing board next.
Totally over the top tool..Goodbye

Theres a lot of BOLD statements on here from some that dont know him PERSILanly. Its obvious he has a PRESSING new role looming, although it may be DELICATE to state what it is yet, as he has resolving issues to IRON out. There is nothing SYNTHETIC about him though, he should ignore all the STARTCHY comments on here. I for one wish him luck as he pushes full STEAM ahead in his new role - you never know he may go FULL CYCYLE and return some day.

.......yes, i am very bored at work today ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.