Even the kit man is off now

Accorsing to a leaked report, in 2020 average pay for kitman (person) in the Championship was £33k. The highest being £56k. You'd imagine that was a club that had just come down from the PL.

So £60k probably sounds about right. Though no details on whether it is much different for the head honcho kit person over their minions.
He's in for a real shock if he thinks he's getting a job anywhere near 60k in the real world with his CV

I realise why everyone's been having so much fun with the laundry jokes, but in case anyone's not aware, Brandon didn't wash kits. There's a whole big laundry room of lovely ladies who do that. Brandon mostly dealt with the many, many boots used by the squad. (This info is from various documentaries etc over the years.)

With his highly "niche" skill set it's difficult to see what better job he could get but maybe some opportunity has come his way he fancies. My money is on him leaving wasn't entirely his decision.

The power of social media.

Someone on here posted that he could be on 60k a year as a complete guess and now it's an accepted fact and people are amazed Brandon is walking away from a 60k dream job.

I'd be amazed if he was on anything like that as he is just part of the kit team and not even the head honcho.

Players are only people you know, they are not Gods. They are just normal people with a bit more money and skills than others but at the end of the day they are just people. :-) So having the kit man's job is just a job.
You wouldn’t say that if you got paid to wash Johnny Stones’ gruds

I realise why everyone's been having so much fun with the laundry jokes, but in case anyone's not aware, Brandon didn't wash kits. There's a whole big laundry room of lovely ladies who do that. Brandon mostly dealt with the many, many boots used by the squad. (This info is from various documentaries etc over the years.)

With his highly "niche" skill set it's difficult to see what better job he could get but maybe some opportunity has come his way he fancies. My money is on him leaving wasn't entirely his decision.
So you think he was BOOTED out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.