Even Though I'm Not Robinho's Biggest Fan....

keemcfc said:
I can see hughes replacing SWP in this one and playing:

......................Given.......................
Zabaleta...Touré/Onuoha...Lescott...Bridge

Bellamy...Ireland/de Jong....Barry...Robinho

.....................Tévez.......................
...................Adebayor.....................
this, and rightly so

Am i the only one that's expecting him to be on the bench against Hull? He'll obviously play a part later in the game, but for some reason, i just can't see him starting.

Tricky_Trev said:
Am i the only one that's expecting him to be on the bench against Hull? He'll obviously play a part later in the game, but for some reason, i just can't see him starting.

nah your not the only one , i think he will start on the bench too

. Robi is defensive minded tracking back class act . Hughes will put Robinho as left back first half , and for the second half change him at the right back and SWP coming to the left .And Petrov will cover them both :D That is the master Hughes plan to crush HULLk

Forgot to add : and some long air balls towards our big target man Tevez will do the job (feeding the HULLk)

MonacoCityFan said:
With Robinho we can win only if Hughes put him as left back first half , and for the second half change him at the right back and SWP coming to the left .And Petrov will cover them both :D That is the master Hughes plan to crush HULLk

Don't give up your day job.

robinho is not class? : Come on wake up? do you seriously think a real-class outfit like Real Madrid would sell a class player ? No. He is a miss-fit who can show-off against pointless opposition..but against the big -boys including when Brazil play..he is usually on the bench...You show too much respect before it is due...when he ouplays Arsenal and Chelsea defenders away from home as his fee demands he should be capable of .then ok he has arrived..but he aint going to stay....its not his type of club.....its a middlesborogh all over again..its cold, wet, shit food and nothing for the wife to do.......dont want to live there when i could be in class places like Milan/Barcelona/Madrid. The pound sterling has now colapsed so even his ridiculous salary is worth 25 pecent less where he wants to spend it and next year another 10 percent tax hit is coming....he is off...he isnt injured ..he is being saved as he is not cup-tied in Europe so this will increase his marketing potential....to the desperate hopefuly in Europe's hotter clime's..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.