Even though we keep winning

PaulPowerShower

We look really really shite.......no synergy, everyone seems to be working to a different agenda

Dont get me wron there are flashes of it working but it huat looks like 11 strangers to me

Palace nearly turned us over and Pompey played much much much better football with no decent players.....

Anyone else agree?

PaulPowerShower said:
We look really really shite.......no synergy, everyone seems to be working to a different agenda

Dont get me wron there are flashes of it working but it huat looks like 11 strangers to me

Palace nearly turned us over and Pompey played much much much better football with no decent players.....

Anyone else agree?

Blatantly a rag, ban her

PaulPowerShower said:

Anyone else agree?

You've been taking some really serious chemicals there fellah! Or are you just one of those plain ol' fucking idiots?

What??

If we turn up at Chelsea, United etc.....any play like we did against Pompey we will lose, and lose heavily.....

We played Palace and we looked average, we played a really shite prem team that are having loads of problems and we looked average....

Dont agree, but I do think more cohesive sides would have stuck 3 or 4 past Pompey. Chelsea have a ryhthm in their play and its relentless; you just know they will score. We are only showing it in short bursts, but that will change, quickly.

Basically, for a side yet to gel we look pretty good and will get a lot better.

We would up our game, the 11 strangers comment is pretty simple because thats what we are. Be thankful we're picking up 3 points while we gel.

personally,

the way i see it

the team is still finding its feet, its a completely new first 11 more or less,

a brand new centre back partnership and a brand new up front partnership, and a brand new centre midfield partnership...

the squad does need time to gell, and there is a lot more to come from our team

but we are settling in and winning at the same time , which is a very good thing,

and how anyone can moan about the start we have had with these factors in mind doesnt know a good thing when they see it

we havent been firing on all cylinders, we have been doing whats asked of us and there is yet to be a goal conceded or a point dropped, just remember that we finished 9th last season, we are not one of the big boys yet, so to win any match, even with a goal off someones arse in the last minute should be appreciated, and applauded,

a win is a win, some days we will win by 3 or 4, some we will scrap out a 1-0 win away from home against a team of cloggers....

both give 3 points and are as important as each other for me....

the latter being the major problem last season...

PaulPowerShower said:
What??

If we turn up at Chelsea, United etc.....any play like we did against Pompey we will lose, and lose heavily.....

We played Palace and we looked average, we played a really shite prem team that are having loads of problems and we looked average....

We won both games, and looked fine for a team still in the process of gelling.

We will have to play better to get something out of the next two games though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.