Even though we keep winning

Yeah winning teams at the top end of the Premier League are generally shit. We were much better a dozen years back ffs.

PaulPowerShower said:
We look really really shite.......no synergy, everyone seems to be working to a different agenda

Dont get me wron there are flashes of it working but it huat looks like 11 strangers to me

Palace nearly turned us over and Pompey played much much much better football with no decent players.....

Anyone else agree?

totally agree

we are shite and will go down...

no skill, no pace ,no commitment,no co hesion,lacking ideas, no creativity,no passion,crap kit,ugly manager,...........no money.... god i hate man city...

PSmyth07 said:
Rather play shit and win than play great and lose.

Im with you there with bells on....

All im saying is that we need to tighten things up and quickly.....If we play like we did on Sunday against Arsenal they will beat us.....

Pompey had so much room in the attacking midfield ares. Luckily it was Utaka we had to contend with. Van Persie would absolutly destroy you if you give him that much space. So will Arshavin. Arsenal are a lot tighter at the back so Bellamy wouldnt get anywhere near his 40 yad dashes he made on Sunday. They know how Ade plays and will be all over him

PaulPowerShower said:
PSmyth07 said:

All im saying is that we need to tighten things up and quickly.....If we play like we did on Sunday against Arsenal they will beat us.....

Pompey had so much room in the attacking midfield ares. Luckily it was Utaka we had to contend with. Van Persie would absolutly destroy you if you give him that much space. So will Arshavin. Arsenal are a lot tighter at the back so Bellamy wouldnt get anywhere near his 40 yad dashes he made on Sunday. They know how Ade plays and will be all over him

I know what you mean, but you are exaggerating. Given has saved us a few times, but over time they'll gel and well get better. Have confidence

PaulPowerShower said:
PSmyth07 said:

They had 1 shot on target and that was Nugent near the end, hardly under the cosh were we?

ermmmmm......how did we nearly get turned over by Palace? im sure we scored twice, hit the bar and had about 5 one-on-one's that were pulled back for offside even though they weren't, or was i watching a different game?

Another 'Championship Manager' type, living in cloud cuckoo land, you don't go to shitholes like Pompey, Palace, Blackburn etc and win comfortably playing attractive champagne football, they are too physical and hack players down once they are in full flow.....as the Rags found out at Burnley.

Really shite is exaggerating, but we certainly doesnt look all that good, but hopefully in time it will get better. Team needs to up the game A LOT before arsenal and scum.

With all the new players I expected a few disjointed performances early in the season, but the fact we have still ground out results but not played well is a GOOD thing.

Imagine what will happen when the side begins to click...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.