Ever broken any bones?

BlueBearBoots

And if so how?

When I was about 8 we were playing in a mates garden going as high as we could on the swing and jumping off - I won but sadly ended up on the floor with my arm in a funny shape . I broke my humerus just above the elbow, really nasty they had to re brake it a week later and try and set it straight - it's still wonky

When I was 5 a car ran over my foot breaking my toe, had my leg in a plaster with my toes sticking out, never understood that. I guess maybe it was metatarsal but growing up always made me wonder

BlueBearBoots said:
And if so how?

When I was about 8 we were playing in a mates garden going as high as we could on the swing and jumping off - I won but sadly ended up on the floor with my arm in a funny shape . I broke my humerus just above the elbow, really nasty they had to re brake it a week later and try and set it straight - it's still wonky

Similar to you BBB in that I was the same age, broke it in the same place, and was outdoors having fun with friends. Happy days ;-)

Then broke my right arm just below the shoulder when I was in my mid 30's (fell on a night out). Pins needed and then a bone graft some months later because it was buggered.

Then did the same with my left arm coming back from the home game v Chelsea just after the takeover. Just slipped on some water (I was sober!!) on the path near Picc Station.

Then broke my ankle earlier this year. Was told by GP it was just a sprain but 2 months later got an X-ray and the fracture was apparent. I'd walked on it for weeks trying to tell myself not to be so soft when it hurt like hell!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.