Collar-bone - Skateboarding aged 14

Several Ribs - Football

Hand - Football

Hand - Twatting someone

Foot - Football

stony said:
cibaman said:
Broken elbow.

Having sex with a full length pot on your arm can be tricky. Completely affects your balance, especially if you've also had a few drinks.

Did you need an operation on your elbow ? I shattered my elbow joint into pieces, but they sent me home with a paracetamol and told me not to be so soft. A month later when they realised it was broken, they said it was too late to operate on it. The c**ts.

They said it was borderline whether I should have an op but that it probably wouldn't make enough difference. I've ended up with a permanently bent arm. Finally ended my dreams of bowling for England.

cibaman said:
stony said:
cibaman said:
Broken elbow.

Having sex with a full length pot on your arm can be tricky. Completely affects your balance, especially if you've also had a few drinks.

Did you need an operation on your elbow ? I shattered my elbow joint into pieces, but they sent me home with a paracetamol and told me not to be so soft. A month later when they realised it was broken, they said it was too late to operate on it. The c**ts.

They said it was borderline whether I should have an op but that it probably wouldn't make enough difference. I've ended up with a permanently bent arm. Finally ended my dreams of bowling for England.

I was told my arm would never be straight, but carrying boxes of copier paper straightened it out just fine.
20 years on and I still get twinges in it.

Nose 3 times, 2 in fights, once playing football.

Hand in a fight at QPR, see one of nose.

Both thumbs on different occasions, one in a fall, the other in a door.

Big toe on right foot playing football, still does not bend fully.

Collar bone falling off a roof.

One front tooth, I crashed a bike and hit the road, should have kept my mouth shut.

Cracked a knee cap, again playing football. There was a brick in the pitch.

cibaman said:
stony said:
cibaman said:
Broken elbow.

You could still bowl for Pakistan.

Broken nose 3 times all fighting, 1st time GP said nose was fine even though when I put sunglasses on they wouldn't fit right as nose was over to one side.

Had ops in Withington, Wythenshawe and MRI

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.