Ever caught out so called City fans ?

dronefromsector7g said:
oakiecokie said:
dronefromsector7g said:
I caught out some dickhead last week who said he saw Rosler score at the swamp. Rosler never played in the Premier League for us I told them.

He did however score the opening goal in our 2-1 defeat in the FA Cup though,so maybe he was correct ?
Hehe

Ref gave a dodgy penalty to the cunts to make it 1-1.

I was at the swamp when Glyn broke his leg and they all sang ''We hope you've broke your leg,we hope you've broke your leg!'' as he was carried off on a stretcher. Those bastards effectively finished two of our great players careers Glyn Pardoe and King Colin.Sorry i veered off topic lol!

Compulsive Rambler said:
I personally think you sound like the dickhead....
This whole "I was here when we were shit" brigade grinds me as the same faces weren't too proud of the results before the takeover.

I'm forever getting "caught out" due to my position as founder of a supporters club, my knowledge/memory of City is constantly tested.

I've been questioned on my attendance of matches and events, completely forgetting them only to then be shown pictures/videos etc of me actually there.
An example is I can't for the life of me remember winning the premier league under Pellegrini but my Mrs has a video of me running wild on the pitch.... Yes very drunk but the point I'm trying to make is - nobody has a perfect memory, we all experience events in our own way.

I watch so many matches I'm always forgetting what's happened in last weeks match. Who scored? Who assisted? Which player was sent off? Where was I even sat? Haha...

Just enjoy the football and thank god that they don't support that rag vermin in Stretford

Have you got out of bed the wrong side ... dickhead ?

paulchapo said:
I was at the swamp when Glyn broke his leg and they all sang ''We hope you've broke your leg,we hope you've broke your leg!'' as he was carried off on a stretcher. Those bastards effectively finished two of our great players careers Glyn Pardoe and King Colin.Sorry i veered off topic lol!

I too was there that day and there are certain things that you never ever forget.Glyn breaking his leg is one ... the other being King Colin getting "done" by that red twat at City.
There are games that I can`t recollect but the above two instances,plus Colins comeback are games that you will never ever forget.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
East Level 2 said:
For years we had City fans spouting bollocks about us being top at Christmas before going down against Luton.
You still find the odd clown that believes this.
We were top after three games that season.

Funny how I can instantly recall that it was Norwich, Stoke and Watford (Bobby Mac in goal), yet I can't remember where I've put my car keys.

Oh, and City scored from a corner against Watford.

Hoghead said:
dronefromsector7g said:
oakiecokie said:
He did however score the opening goal in our 2-1 defeat in the FA Cup though,so maybe he was correct ?
Hehe

Ref gave a dodgy penalty to the c**ts to make it 1-1.
And he also played in the premier league for us
Didn't he score v the rags at Maine Road when he ran over to Alan Ball

Compulsive Rambler said:
This whole "I was here when we were shit" brigade grinds me as the same faces weren't too proud of the results before the takeover.

I'm forever getting "caught out" due to my position as founder of a supporters club, my knowledge/memory of City is constantly tested.

I've been questioned on my attendance of matches and events, completely forgetting them only to then be shown pictures/videos etc of me actually there.
An example is I can't for the life of me remember winning the premier league under Pellegrini but my Mrs has a video of me running wild on the pitch.... Yes very drunk but the point I'm trying to make is - nobody has a perfect memory, we all experience events in our own way.

I watch so many matches I'm always forgetting what's happened in last weeks match. Who scored? Who assisted? Which player was sent off? Where was I even sat? Haha...

Just enjoy the football and thank god that they don't support that rag vermin in Stretford

You've totally missed the point of the thread. I too have a terrible memory, but if I saw a guy with a City shirt in a pub I'd talk about the things I remember. Not, talk shit in manner that wants every guy in the pub to listen to my voice because I want to sound important and knowledgeable so that I can mentally wave my cock about.

Catch the fuckers out no matter which colour they claim to be!

dobobobo said:
Compulsive Rambler said:

You've totally missed the point of the thread. I too have a terrible memory, but if I saw a guy with a City shirt in a pub I'd talk about the things I remember. Not, talk shit in manner that wants every guy in the pub to listen to my voice because I want to sound important and knowledgeable so that I can mentally wave my cock about.

Catch the fuckers out no matter which colour they claim to be!

... is the correct answer.As soon as he realised who Ken was,he fucked off,knowing he had been well and truly dicked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.