Ever caught out so called City fans ?

de niro said:
I'm a newish blue but I have done my research in order to make them believe I'm a long time fan. people don't believe I was the driver of the removal van in the move from Hyde road.

Had they got motorised transport when you were a lad Bill?, or do you mean horse and cart?

oakiecokie said:
dobobobo said:
Compulsive Rambler said:
I personally think you sound like the dickhead....
This whole "I was here when we were shit" brigade grinds me as the same faces weren't too proud of the results before the takeover.

I'm forever getting "caught out" due to my position as founder of a supporters club, my knowledge/memory of City is constantly tested.

I've been questioned on my attendance of matches and events, completely forgetting them only to then be shown pictures/videos etc of me actually there.
An example is I can't for the life of me remember winning the premier league under Pellegrini but my Mrs has a video of me running wild on the pitch.... Yes very drunk but the point I'm trying to make is - nobody has a perfect memory, we all experience events in our own way.

I watch so many matches I'm always forgetting what's happened in last weeks match. Who scored? Who assisted? Which player was sent off? Where was I even sat? Haha...

Just enjoy the football and thank god that they don't support that rag vermin in Stretford

You've totally missed the point of the thread. I too have a terrible memory, but if I saw a guy with a City shirt in a pub I'd talk about the things I remember. Not, talk shit in manner that wants every guy in the pub to listen to my voice because I want to sound important and knowledgeable so that I can mentally wave my cock about.

Catch the fuckers out no matter which colour they claim to be!

... is the correct answer.As soon as he realised who Ken was,he fucked off,knowing he had been well and truly dicked.

I've missed the point.... Well I also made a point that you may remember an event in a complete different way, with your own perspective.
I'm just going off my previous experiences where I've spoken with fellow Blues and they've literally tested my knowledge on something city related, i'm literally mumbling and not having a clue what they're referring to and they could possibly be then thinking: who the fuvk is this johnny come lately? he wasn't here when we were shit blahdeblah.

The term "shit" irritates me as even though say under Pearce the football wasn't as good as it is now, rarely ever scoring, I enjoyed the fact I had somewhere to escape from my parents house as a kid, and could get in for free/cheap as chips. I thought it was great :D
Wasn't shit at all. Now I'm paying £600 for the SC and £XXXX on away trips it's shit :D

oakiecokie said:
Any one else bumped into bull shitters like this ?
Yes. I once met this guy who was giving me a story about being related to a couple of City players and even claimed he had the same name as one of them. He seemed quite believable but then I met one of the players who he said he was related to at a book launch and told him the story about meeting his cousin.

He laughed and said "Not him again. The truth is he's a bit puddled and tells this story to everyone but he's nothing to do with us. Harmless enough though."

moon said:
Hoghead said:
dronefromsector7g said:

Ref gave a dodgy penalty to the c**ts to make it 1-1.
And he also played in the premier league for us
Didn't he score v the rags at Maine Road when he ran over to Alan Ball
Can't believe how many bites I got.

Compulsive Rambler said:
oakiecokie said:
dobobobo said:
You've totally missed the point of the thread. I too have a terrible memory, but if I saw a guy with a City shirt in a pub I'd talk about the things I remember. Not, talk shit in manner that wants every guy in the pub to listen to my voice because I want to sound important and knowledgeable so that I can mentally wave my cock about.

... is the correct answer.As soon as he realised who Ken was,he fucked off,knowing he had been well and truly dicked.

I've missed the point.... Well I also made a point that you may remember an event in a complete different way, with your own perspective.
I'm just going off my previous experiences where I've spoken with fellow Blues and they've literally tested my knowledge on something city related, i'm literally mumbling and not having a clue what they're referring to and they could possibly be then thinking: who the fuvk is this johnny come lately? he wasn't here when we were shit blahdeblah.

The term "shit" irritates me as even though say under Pearce the football wasn't as good as it is now, rarely ever scoring, I enjoyed the fact I had somewhere to escape from my parents house as a kid, and could get in for free/cheap as chips. I thought it was great :D
Wasn't shit at all. Now I'm paying £600 for the SC and £XXXX on away trips it's shit :D

Yeah but I'm sure oakiecokie isn't referring to those people. It's the type of people that if it aint football it's pretty much any subject they think will make them sound clever, and most likely talk non stop, and will twist what you say when you get a word in edgeways, etc. Thank fuck for smartphones because as soon as I come across them fuckers now, it's phone out and the **** ignored to bore someone else.

Compulsive Rambler said:
oakiecokie said:
dobobobo said:

I am discussing so called Blue fans who claim to have been here there and everywhere watching us since the word dot,when in reality they have never set foot in either grounds and have a minimum knowledge of our history.The more you talk to them,the fucking deeper they dig the hole and it becomes evident they,like a lot of Rags,thinks football for City only started in 2010 onwards for us and 1993 for them.
As I said they soon fucked off when Alans brother started questioning the one who claimed he knew Alan like a good friend.

Compulsive Rambler said:
I personally think you sound like the dickhead....
This whole "I was here when we were shit" brigade grinds me as the same faces weren't too proud of the results before the takeover.

I'm forever getting "caught out" due to my position as founder of a supporters club, my knowledge/memory of City is constantly tested.

I've been questioned on my attendance of matches and events, completely forgetting them only to then be shown pictures/videos etc of me actually there.
An example is I can't for the life of me remember winning the premier league under Pellegrini but my Mrs has a video of me running wild on the pitch.... Yes very drunk but the point I'm trying to make is - nobody has a perfect memory, we all experience events in our own way.

I watch so many matches I'm always forgetting what's happened in last weeks match. Who scored? Who assisted? Which player was sent off? Where was I even sat? Haha...

Just enjoy the football and thank god that they don't support that rag vermin in Stretford
Couldn't agree more. There's nothing more grating than some needy fucker showing off his City knowledge to all and sundry.

Compulsive Rambler said:
oakiecokie said:
dobobobo said:

When we were shit you weren't around, under Pearce was a the golden age compared to what had gone in previous years, so yes it is about perspective.
I don't remember much in terms of results etc but I do recall some bits a bobs, like standing on the Witton End in the pissing rain at a night game mid 70's, or Shrewsbury away (bad day), Huddersfield away on a Friday night, the Full Members Cup mad weekend. Was a regular home and away but it's all hazy now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.