Ever caught out so called City fans ?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I have and I did, yer silly bugger! Yer havin' a de niro moment, D. Yer came down from the Gods this season and introduced yerself to me. Have a word with de niro, see what he's taking!
I was only pulling your leg.

It was actually the last game of last season, when we won the league :-)

Last season, was it? Having me own de niro moment!!
Funnily enough I bumped into oakie that game too!

You're far better looking btw.

I was only pulling your leg.

It was actually the last game of last season, when we won the league :-)

Last season, was it? Having me own de niro moment!!
Funnily enough I bumped into oakie that game too!

You're far better looking btw.

Oi !! I heard that. ;)

oakiecokie said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Mcfc_nathan_ said:
Alan lives down my road
Unless he's moved Alan lives on one side and Glyn on the other of the main rd through davenham
Yh London road
The unfunny John bishop lives about 2 mins away.
If you ever wanna meet a few ex players get in the oddies it's full of em

Glyn lives in Middlewich and has done for more than 20 years.

East Level 2 said:
We were top after three games that season.
I wasn't aware the third game was as late as Christmas.

Yes we won the first three, were second as late as November and as high as 9th after beating Norwich in January, but we weren't top at Christmas.
It was just before Christmas, in September.

Bit of advice: no-one likes a show off ;-)
Oh dear. I mean oh very dear. Oh very dear indeed. How can I type "Oops sorry about that" and indicate that I really don't give a flying f*&k?

pcylfe said:
madcitehfan said:
I moved to Scotland when I was still in school. Since 2012 the number of 'new blues' I see up here is ridiculous. I see them and think 'glory hunter' and it pisses me off that other people will look at me and think the same. I actually carry photos on my phone of me as a kid in the shirt. My dad can name dates, places, scorers, etc. I can't for the life of me. Getting 'caught out' against someone elses memory doesn't mean shit.
Totally agree. Lived in Cambridge my whole life (21 years) but Dad heralds from Manc. Been a season ticket holder for 10+ years, etihad + maine road and travelled with him for most home games. People who tell me I'm not a real fan because I can't quite remember who scored when, or where I was when we got promoted can f*ck off.
I don't think anybody can be criticised for not remembering; it's more a case of pretending you know something when you haven't got a clue.

oakiecokie said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Mcfc_nathan_ said:
Alan lives down my road
Unless he's moved Alan lives on one side and Glyn on the other of the main rd through davenham

Glyn lives in Middlewich and has done for more than 20 years.

I used to work with a lad who, in his younger days, was taken to Maine Road regularly by Glyn.

Could it not have been someone who got my see up? Doesn't sound like your typical glory hunter to me.

East Level 2 said:
East Level 2 said:
I wasn't aware the third game was as late as Christmas.

Yes we won the first three, were second as late as November and as high as 9th after beating Norwich in January, but we weren't top at Christmas.
It was just before Christmas, in September.

Bit of advice: no-one likes a show off ;-)
Oh dear. I mean oh very dear. Oh very dear indeed. How can I type "Oops sorry about that" and indicate that I really don't give a flying f*&k?
I was taking the piss out of myself.

You do know you're allowed to swear on here, don't you?

I lived down south for 6 years (late 80's early 90's) in Peterborough and used to travel up regular. If I couldn't make it I went watching Posh. I used to get really pissed off when I used to see some know nowt twat wearing a rag shirt and more often than not ending up in a fight! So now if I venture away from Mancunia my blood boils if I see a know nowt wearing a ........ City shirt! I need help I really do!!!

used to be a bullshitting bastard sat directly behind me in the old Kippax in the mid 90's....this **** would continually spout shite to any bellend that was daft enough to listen to him....2 of his biggest whoppers were the 10-1 Huddersfield game & how it was a 'night' match and how he was at Villa park when Tommy Booth 'headed' the winner v Everton in the semi-final....i was always on his case...all the prick ever said to me was "i won't argue with you"...he'd also make up his own 'trivia' bullshit questions which every fucker had to listen to including the Paul Stewart Derby matches myth.....what a wanker that fella was......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.