Ever caught out so called City fans ?

I moved to Scotland when I was still in school. Since 2012 the number of 'new blues' I see up here is ridiculous. I see them and think 'glory hunter' and it pisses me off that other people will look at me and think the same. I actually carry photos on my phone of me as a kid in the shirt. My dad can name dates, places, scorers, etc. I can't for the life of me. Getting 'caught out' against someone elses memory doesn't mean shit.

paulchapo said:
Compulsive Rambler said:
Whitefield Blue said:
There are still thousands of City fans who partly blame David Brightwell for the 5-0 loss at United.............when he wasn't even playing.

Did whatshecalled, the russian guy score an hat trick in that one? i was only about 7/8yrs old... bad times from memory

He did and we were gutless that night,compounded by fucking Quinn laughing and joking with some rag players during a lull in play when we 5-0 down!
Simon Tracy's performance that night was highly questionable.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
East Level 2 said:
For years we had City fans spouting bollocks about us being top at Christmas before going down against Luton.
You still find the odd clown that believes this.
We were top after three games that season.
I wasn't aware the third game was as late as Christmas.

Yes we won the first three, were second as late as November and as high as 9th after beating Norwich in January, but we weren't top at Christmas.

East Level 2 said:
East Level 2 said:
For years we had City fans spouting bollocks about us being top at Christmas before going down against Luton.
You still find the odd clown that believes this.

Yes we won the first three, were second as late as November and as high as 9th after beating Norwich in January, but we weren't top at Christmas.
It was just before Christmas, in September.

Bit of advice: no-one likes a show off ;-)

East Level 2 said:

You can be excused. EL2 wasn't to know that it's always Xmas in your house.

madcitehfan said:
I moved to Scotland when I was still in school. Since 2012 the number of 'new blues' I see up here is ridiculous. I see them and think 'glory hunter' and it pisses me off that other people will look at me and think the same. I actually carry photos on my phone of me as a kid in the shirt. My dad can name dates, places, scorers, etc. I can't for the life of me. Getting 'caught out' against someone elses memory doesn't mean shit.
Totally agree. Lived in Cambridge my whole life (21 years) but Dad heralds from Manc. Been a season ticket holder for 10+ years, etihad + maine road and travelled with him for most home games. People who tell me I'm not a real fan because I can't quite remember who scored when, or where I was when we got promoted can f*ck off.

Prestwich_Blue said:
East Level 2 said:

You can be excused. EL2 wasn't to know that it's always Xmas in your house.
If I see another turkey I swear I'm going to be sick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.