ever copped off with anyone famous ???

Anna freil a long time ago and was close to tapping jenny Powell at a private party at barca before my missus dragged me away.

copped off with one of the battersby girls from corrie, think she said she played janice. or was it leanne. cant remember

not personally but a lad I work with shagged Linsey Dawn McKenzie a few years back and another lad I worked with before had a mate that was Liz Hurleys boyfriend in her punk years......known in his local area (Basingstoke) as Animal

My cousin was shaggin Daneille Lloyd about a year ago.

I was smashin a girl who works at united a couple of years ago who allegedly had been shaggin Rooney! (I dont think that counts as a celebrity tho)

Ja Salford Blue said:

I was smashin a girl who works at united a couple of years ago who allegedly had been shaggin Rooney! (I dont think that counts as a celebrity tho)

I think your cuz may need a test....

der-bomber said:
Ja Salford Blue said:

It means that you are 'Custard Brothers' with Rooney, though, nightmare...

Yeah I realised that, it made me feel fuckin sick!

Joycee Banercheck said:
unsworthblue said:
i fucked margaret thatcher whilst she had leather s and m gear on,high length boots,whip the lot.did'nt really but that was one fucked up dream that i once had
Yeah but Maggie fucked everyone

Reply of the week :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.