Ever decreasing circles deliver us...

so were going to cause a mega shit storm in the media by sacking bobby even if he wins us the fa cup and gets 3/4 place and i presume then employ the self opinionated one when he gets his P45 from madrid at the end of the season.

or have i got the wrong end of the stick........

bammy blue said:
so were going to cause a mega shit storm in the media by sacking bobby even if he wins us the fa cup and gets 3/4 place and i presume then employ the self opinionated one when he gets his P45 from madrid at the end of the season.

Try the other end its less shitty ;-)

bammy blue said:

I think you've got the wrong stick entirely there pal.

Bluemoon115 said:
bammy blue said:

hahahaha good thats what i thought to!!!!!

anybody care to enlighten me and no doubt a few others?

fbloke said:
bammy blue said:

So...Bobby gets us an FA Cup, 3/4th finish and walks off into the sunset saying 'My work here is done'.

Then when Jose gets his P45 from Real he has a job with us to walk into?

Cake said:
fbloke said:

So...Bobby gets us an FA Cup, 3/4th finish and walks off into the sunset saying 'My work here is done'.

Then when Jose gets his P45 from Real he has a job with us to walk into?

Even if he does that , it will look pretty cool on a poster or even a billboard ;)

bammy blue said:
Bluemoon115 said:

hahahaha good thats what i thought to!!!!!

anybody care to enlighten me and no doubt a few others?

I think fblokes reply will be along the lines of " The Club wants to in a certain direction and certain measures are being taken to achieve certain targets . The wheels of motion have already been set in motion and certain meetings have already been taken place " . I guarantee that you will be more confused than ever.

For the want of a shoe a horse was lost, for the want of a horse a kingdom was lost, for the want of hunger need a bacon muffin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.