Ever decreasing circles deliver us...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
From the walls of of the last bastion, to the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia...

It's Chico Time.

The real prophet returns ;-)

There are some pale imitations at work mate and there is a repeat of the efforts of 2010...........

Just been on to David Lynch to see if he can make any sense of this thread. Alas it was a "wtf!?"

Of course, how could I have been so blind. Typical Mourinho set up isn't? Walk into a team where the hard, rebuilding work has been done and then take credit for the ensuing success.

Don't get me wrong, if we end up with Mourinho, he will get me 100% support, but Special? Vulture more like.

I'd be much happier keeping Mancini.

strongbowholic said:
Of course, how could I have been so blind. Typical Mourinho set up isn't? Walk into a team where the hard, rebuilding work has been done and then take credit for the ensuing success.

Don't get me wrong, if we end up with Mourinho, he will get me 100% support, but Special? Vulture more like.

I think it may be being suggested that the Mourinho Is Coming hints may be being revisited!

But WTF do I know... ;-))

Dunno mate. I've fucking given up on smart arses talking cryptically.

Soulboy said:
strongbowholic said:

I think it may be being suggested that the Mourinho Is Coming hints may be being revisited!

But WTF do I know... ;-))

The road less travelled.......

Lace up thy boots, wear the blue shirt with pride, playeth your very hearts out and bring that fucking cup home...
BooksReject Verse 15, Chapter 5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.