Ever decreasing circles deliver us...

You should take a breath, pause and more or less ignore 99% of what is offered up.

My threads are of course the exceptions that proves the rule ;-)<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:33 pm --<br /><br />And

You have enemies ? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.

"what's done is done"

"I have no spur to prick the sides of my intent, but only vaulting ambition, which o'erleaps itself, and falls on the other".

fbloke said:
You have enemies ? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Not necessarily, they might just think you're an annoying ****.

fbloke said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Is there any point in this thread other than to feed fblokes ego? If so then why is it on the main forum? Otherwise can someone tell me what the fuck it's about?

Ask why it has stayed up and why others are posting.........

And then ask if some doubters have called it wrong on so many occasions?

why has it stayed up?

why are others?

can i ask why doubters have called it wrong so many times on occasions

stony said:
fbloke said:

Not necessarily, they might just think you're an annoying ****.

TBH fbloke has had some good inside knowledge, before it has been anywhere near the media, i think he just likes to toy with a few on here when he's bored!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.