Ever decreasing circles deliver us...

stony said:
fbloke said:
You have enemies ? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Not necessarily, they might just think you're an annoying ****.

Now that could be true but not necessarily relevant right now ;-)

glen quagmire said:
stony said:
Not necessarily, they might just think you're an annoying ****.

TBH fbloke has had some good inside knowledge, before it has been anywhere near the media, i think he just likes to toy with a few on here when he's bored!

If you repeat every single rumour on the internet then you're bound to get some right. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

stony said:
glen quagmire said:
TBH fbloke has had some good inside knowledge, before it has been anywhere near the media, i think he just likes to toy with a few on here when he's bored!

If you repeat every single rumour on the internet then you're bound to get some right. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it.

I have come to the conclusion that Mourniho is coming and fbloke is delighted with the news. However since he cant directly divulge the information , he is toying around with us and enjoying himself. This can be supported by the fact fbloke has never been this active on bluemoon over a single period of time

Ragnarok said:
I have come to the conclusion that Mourniho is coming and fbloke is delighted with the news. However since he cant directly divulge the information , he is toying around with us and enjoying himself. This can be supported by the fact fbloke has never been this active on bluemoon over a single period of time

I am starting to find you funny now ;-)

Ragnarok said:

Really?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.