Ever decreasing circles deliver us...

AlthamBlue said:
Ragnarok said:
I have come to the conclusion that Mourniho is coming and fbloke is delighted with the news. However since he cant directly divulge the information , he is toying around with us and enjoying himself. This can be supported by the fact fbloke has never been this active on bluemoon over a single period of time

Really?

I know that he posts many threads a day but i havent seen him this active continuously over a single period of time.

dom said:
fbloke said:
"sound and fury signifying nothing"

Quotes from King Lear !! Gotta admit you get a better class of punter on BM !!!

You missed my thread on the 'Manchester City diaspora' - that went down well ;-)

stony said:
glen quagmire said:
13 pages and i still don't know what the threads about!

I think the second post in the thread summed it up perfectly tbh

F Bloke went to Sea in a beuatiful pea green boat, and with a small Guitar sang;

"Jose my love - what a beautiful Manager you are,
you are,
You are.

And then. In the Land where the Bong - tree grows, - 16 pages worth of Forum Posters were stood;

with Rings through the end of their noses;
their noses,
their noses.

This thread is more Edward Lear than King Lear.

Ragnarok said:
I have come to the conclusion that Mourniho is coming and fbloke is delighted with the news. However since he cant directly divulge the information , he is toying around with us and enjoying himself. This can be supported by the fact fbloke has never been this active on bluemoon over a single period of time

I think it's the exact opposite... that in spite of him being "told" a few weeks ago that Mancini was going and that Mourinmho was coming in... it's all changed again!

I think he might just be backtracking and covering his arse! ;-))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.