Ever decreasing circles deliver us...

Rammy Blue said:
fbloke said:
Ahhh Soulboy, why do you not accept that I have always cautioned against Mourinho?

And why do others on here assume that worrying about Mancini meant that I was a Jose lover, that just isn't the case.

Personally I know full well that you are not a Jose lover, you did move though into the "Bob out" camp not too long ago.

Can't see you using Satan to imply anything other than Jose though.

Ask Kevin, Ian and Andy

Damocles said:
Does nobody else watch Italian football? :(

The Derby della Lanterna is the Genoa-Sampdoria match. The picture is the lighthouse that it is named after.

vFr8V.jpg

"Port of boxes" was an obtuse way of saying "Stockport", which refers to us.

He who shone in Sampdoria can shine at Manchester City.

It's a clever way of saying "Get behind the manager FFS" and things of that nature
Very nice. Very nice indeed. C-

;)

Why would we get rid of Mancini if he delivers Champions League and if we win FA cup, why would we then have another year of transition shipping out all the players Jose doesn't want and spending another 300m bringing in the players he wants. Sorry just doesn't make sense to me. Whether I believe Mancini is good enough has nothing to do with how our owners view him. I am not privy to his PDP and what targets he has to meet. All I know is that if we win our remaining games the publicised targets for the club will have been met and I suspect if someone dug out the old thread from this time last year where fans set out their expectations for this season most will have agreed a top four finish and a cup would be viewed as sucess.

fbloke said:
Rammy Blue said:
Personally I know full well that you are not a Jose lover, you did move though into the "Bob out" camp not too long ago.

Can't see you using Satan to imply anything other than Jose though.

Ask Kevin, Ian and Andy

;-)

fbloke said:
Ahhh Soulboy, why do you not accept that I have always cautioned against Mourinho?

And why do others on here assume that worrying about Mancini meant that I was a Jose lover, that just isn't the case.

I know you always cautioned against Mourinho... but that didn't dissuade you from changing your views about 6 weeks ago when you'd been "told" that Mourinho was replacing Mancini.

So is Mourinho no longer on the radar, as I suspect?

Otherwise the "doubters" could apply to either camp!

If you want to be proved right, you have to, at least, give a suggestion as to what you are implying.. ;-))

fbloke said:
Back to the OP ladies and germs and I would caution against most of what is abroad as there are more players playing more games than since Thaksin called Jerome.

I believe others more used to this have talked of 6 names and who am I to argue with that?

All I intend to do from now until summer is prove the doubters wrong even if I swim against the tide alone........
Ok, prove everyone wrong, name names for the record and we shall see instead of this self indulgent cryptic bullshit.

strongbowholic said:
fbloke said:
Back to the OP ladies and germs and I would caution against most of what is abroad as there are more players playing more games than since Thaksin called Jerome.

I believe others more used to this have talked of 6 names and who am I to argue with that?

All I intend to do from now until summer is prove the doubters wrong even if I swim against the tide alone........
Ok, prove everyone wrong, name names for the record and we shall see instead of this self indulgent cryptic bullshit.

lol, not a chance mate.

I have no doubt that fbloke considers himself to be an ITK, but I feel he should leave the enigmatic stuff to Tolmie... he does it with such less clunkiness and so much more verve and panache!

But there's nothing wrong with proving the doubters wrong, just as soon as we clear up who the doubters are!

I'm not one of them by the way... ;-))

Soulboy said:
I have no doubt that fbloke considers himself to be an ITK, but I feel he should leave the enigmatic stuff to Tolmie... he does it with such less clunkiness and so much more verve and panache!

But there's nothing wrong with proving the doubters wrong, just as soon as we clear up who the doubters are!

I'm not one of them by the way... ;-))
i doubt that i'm a doubter but i do doubt that fbloke knows who i have doubted at city

just to clear things up is mourinho coming or mancini staying, although i doubt you know?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.