Ever decreasing circles deliver us...

squirtyflower said:
Soulboy said:
I have no doubt that fbloke considers himself to be an ITK, but I feel he should leave the enigmatic stuff to Tolmie... he does it with such less clunkiness and so much more verve and panache!

But there's nothing wrong with proving the doubters wrong, just as soon as we clear up who the doubters are!

I'm not one of them by the way... ;-))
i doubt that i'm a doubter but i do doubt that fbloke knows who i have doubted at city

just to clear things up is mourinho coming or mancini staying, although i doubt you know?

I think , therefore, I know... ;-))

Strangely the thread is all about NOT listening to most of what is out there as it really is bullshit.

As for my stance on Mancini it was always more about him and his performance for me - I gave him 8 games, I think, to convince me and get me back to my firm belief that he should get another season.

The stuff I heard, was told and believed about things in the background about Mancini/Mourinho were exactly that, things I was told and believed.

Again one reason why I started this thread was to make the point that there are far too many inaccurate 'predictions' out there.

If you believe me or not, if you think I am nothing more than a new aggregator then that's fine.

As many things have to remain in private (tough for those who dont like it that way) I can only say that I dont need to convince those fully in the loop.

fbloke said:
As many things have to remain in private (tough for those who dont like it that way) I can only say that I dont need to convince those fully in the loop.

Then why do you seem to keep trying to do exactly that?

Anyone who's read the thread care to sumarise, I'm guessing it's just a load of waffle without actually saying anything?

The Fat el Hombre said:
fbloke said:

Then why do you seem to keep trying to do exactly that?

He has a lust for being perceived as being mysterious and one of the inner circle...;-))

But you're right, talking in riddles only leads to confusion.

But adds to the mystery...!

IMO without ITKs, it won't be much fun during the summer, for me very simple either believe them or ignore them no need to get personal.

fbloke said:
Strangely the thread is all about NOT listening to most of what is out there as it really is bullshit.

As for my stance on Mancini it was always more about him and his performance for me - I gave him 8 games, I think, to convince me and get me back to my firm belief that he should get another season.

The stuff I heard, was told and believed about things in the background about Mancini/Mourinho were exactly that, things I was told and believed.

Again one reason why I started this thread was to make the point that there are far too many inaccurate 'predictions' out there.

If you believe me or not, if you think I am nothing more than a new aggregator then that's fine.

or

"I believed the bullshit but I don't anymore."

Didn't need 23 pages really did it.

sweep said:
Anyone who's read the thread care to sumarise, I'm guessing it's just a load of waffle without actually saying anything?

seems the case at the moment because i still haven't a clue!

sweep said:

Did you really think it was going to be anything else?

If this board has taught me anything over the past 15 months it's that attention is often more important than fact...

But at least it's nice proving people wrong on a regular basis... ;))

-- Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:11 pm --

Gelsons Dad said:
fbloke said:

or

Correct. I all but said that many, many pages ago!

Maybe in future some people won't be as gullible, eh?

Soulboy said:
sweep said:

Did you really think it was going to be anything else?

If this board has taught me anything over the past 15 months it's that attention is often more important than fact...

But at least it's nice proving people wrong on a regular basis... ;))

-- Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:11 pm --

Gelsons Dad said:
or

Correct. I all but said that many, many pages ago!

Maybe in future some people won't be as gullible, eh?

So you and a couple of others are now ITK then, and people should listen to you as you have clarity? ;-)

This thread was to focus minds on what will be and not has already passed.

It's clear though that too many people try far too hard to score cheap shots.

And so from earlier in the thread -

And Bluemoon begat bluemoon where the meek will inherit the world?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.