Ever done naked Webcam ?

No naked webcam for me but I actually just did my first sexting today. It was a good experience. A girl on Facebook who ive known a long time but actually just started talking to again for the past week posted that she got her nipples pierced. Now I am not the biggest fan of pierced nipples necessarily, or most pierced things, but I do love nipples in general. I like the status, then she just texts me asking if i want to see them. I say yes of course, and bam, i get a few nice pics. Before and after. She then wanted to see my wiener. i did some reading on sexting etiquette because as i said this is all new to me. I was at first hesitant but the consensus of my research was that i needdd to return the favor. It was actually very liberating, having my dick out there in cyberspace. I then get a few more pics from her and well i hope to bang her here soon if all goes well.

My mate did it in year 7 or 8 of high school with the fattest bird in our year, talk about setting yourself up for years of piss taking.

Here's a 5'10 version of this minus the blonde hair & beard (skinny weights)

aditya-dev-worlds-smallest-body-builder-near-dumbb1.jpg

She was this (even shares the first name)

heather_trott_large_2.jpg

To make it worse for him the girl videoed it, so many people crammed round phones watching what was allegedly him tossing off. Social suicide.

The fat girl is apparently on a free sex site now, hilarious if true.

Blue Smarties said:
My mate did it in year 7 or 8 of high school with the fattest bird in our year, talk about setting yourself up for years of piss taking.

To make it worse for him the girl videoed it, so many people crammed round phones watching what was allegedly him tossing off. Social suicide.

Ha ha, who are you trying to kid?

monkey-trousers said:
Blue Smarties said:

Haha, the profiles on Marital Affair, woman ain't even married.

Blue Smarties said:
monkey-trousers said:
Blue Smarties said:

Haha, the profiles on Marital Affair, woman ain't even married.

She'll have to wait 'til you come back from Ormskirk. :)

Chadwick5000 said:
No naked webcam for me but I actually just did my first sexting today. It was a good experience. A girl on Facebook who ive known a long time but actually just started talking to again for the past week posted that she got her nipples pierced. Now I am not the biggest fan of pierced nipples necessarily, or most pierced things, but I do love nipples in general. I like the status, then she just texts me asking if i want to see them. I say yes of course, and bam, i get a few nice pics. Before and after. She then wanted to see my wiener. i did some reading on sexting etiquette because as i said this is all new to me. I was at first hesitant but the consensus of my research was that i needdd to return the favor. It was actually very liberating, having my dick out there in cyberspace. I then get a few more pics from her and well i hope to bang her here soon if all goes well.

Brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.