Ever won anything?

In 1990 on the day city beat spurs 2-1 at Maine road wearing our maroon away kit for some reason... I won £849 on the fixed odds on a £1 stake. 9 homes and 1 away.

I was a student at the time and didn’t have a pot to piss in

Been doing the fixed odds on and off ever since and have never won anything more than about £30

I won over £870.00 off a £1.00 bet about 2yrs ago - 3 team acca in FA Cup
Oldham to beat Fulham @fulham
Barnet to beat Sheff Utd @Sheff Utd
Newport to beat Leicester @newport
Best of all it was off the Rag Betfred!

A few under £100 wins on the lottery, tickets for things etc. My build bets and trebles come in. It pays for the beer when it does.

Went on a gin tasting out on the country with the in laws once. Im not a fan of gin but went along with. Won a quiz at the end of the tasting and won more gin, asked to swap for beer and they wouldnt so ending up giving my prize away.

I won £500 on the Premium Bonds which was amazing because, at the time I only had £5 invested from when I was at school 45 years ago. I didn't even know I had them until the cheque arrived. Fortunately my mum still lives in the same house.

I now have a significant amount invested and have won precisely nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.