Everton 2017/18

i struggle with this one in fairness. i always said he would come back to the club at a later stage of his career but and it's a massive but is he going to be injured in a few weeks and looking at a 175-250k a week pay cheque. i don't think he's any better than anything we already have. stinks of a kenwright publicity stunt

I think you are committing suicide tbh with this boss, fair enough Lukaku wanted out however it seems a lateral move to me in many ways beyond a pay rise. They were not much if any better than you last season and you being just behind them in the table shows that a bit imo. You had come on as a squad and got a nice cash boost. It is not to far from the metaphorical keys to the kingdom. Buying Rooney i think will be a huge step backwards for you lads.

That is my honest opinion without any rag-rooney associated bias. The best you will get imo is the first few matches where he would burst a vessel trying to impress. The years of smoking and excessive drinking in his body simply can't be masked beyond that imo. Not saying he is an alky, but as a pro athlete he does leave a lot to be desired.

Last edited:
Just shows you how lucky we are at City , Neverton think they have hit the jackpot with there rich benefactors and all they can think of is shirt sells with a washed up has been, whereas city have management that are thinking of football in a completely different way to everyone else . Sure money helps but it's how you use it .

i struggle with this one in fairness. i always said he would come back to the club at a later stage of his career but and it's a massive but is he going to be injured in a few weeks and looking at a 175-250k a week pay cheque. i don't think he's any better than anything we already have. stinks of a kenwright publicity stunt

Bet you didn't expect him to have faded so far.

Breaking news , Lukaku is going to Chelsea his first touch took him towards the scum but his second and third has got him back on track !!

Lifted from an Everton forum

In Rooney's defence, he's always treated the rags like it was just a job but clearly loves Everton.

I'd be in stitches if he signed for them, slimmed down and re-discovered his form after shafting the rags of a small fucking fortune lol.

In Rooney's defence, he's always treated the rags like it was just a job but clearly loves Everton.

I'd be in stitches if he signed for them, slimmed down and re-discovered his form after shafting the rags of a small fucking fortune lol.
More chance of him shagging someone under 80

Well he would love the Grand Old Team.

Kissing the rag badge at Goodison proved how much he thought of them tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.