Everton 2017/18

I think you are committing suicide tbh with this boss, fair enough Lukaku wanted out however it seems a lateral move to me in many ways beyond a pay rise. They were not much if any better than you last season and you being just behind them in the table shows that a bit imo. You had come on as a squad and got a nice cash boost. It is not to far from the metaphorical keys to the kingdom. Buying Rooney i think will be a huge step backwards for you lads.

That is my honest opinion without any rag-rooney associated bias. The best you will get imo is the first few matches where he would burst a vessel trying to impress. The years of smoking and excessive drinking in his body simply can't be masked beyond that imo. Not saying he is an alky, but as a pro athlete he does leave a lot to be desired.

sentiment over reality- he will not strengthen us as a team so better to leave alone. we are like a care home for united players.

Everton have been mugged. They've got Chelsea desperate for the player and they fold just like that. Chelsea just as bad. What were they doing?

Shows you that football clubs aren't run as well as you expect.

sentiment over reality- he will not strengthen us as a team so better to leave alone. we are like a care home for united players.
The care home bit is a tag you have worked hard to rid yourselves of and have done in good fashion i think. I would love to know Koeman's personal true feelings on the matter as he seems a smart enough fella to 'play the game' so to speak. Give him a few joints and a few shots of genever he will sing like a royal orange canary :-D

I wish you the best for the coming season boss and will watch you chaps with a keener eye than previous seasons.

lets see him (rooney) in a everton kit and running after the ref and mouthing off red card walking next season hahahahahaha

Pity Koeman hasn't got any say where Lukaku ends up because he cant stand that prick Moaninho and wouldnt want to give him any helping hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.