Everton 2017/18

i struggle with this one in fairness. i always said he would come back to the club at a later stage of his career but and it's a massive but is he going to be injured in a few weeks and looking at a 175-250k a week pay cheque. i don't think he's any better than anything we already have. stinks of a kenwright publicity stunt

I think the Premier League ffp rules say you can't increase your wage bill by more than £7m a season.
(You can if commercial income increases but this EXCLUDES TV money).
I think the scum will have to subsidise the vast majority of Rooney's wage, or just pay him off.

Getting rid of him will likely save them very little.

God knows what Everton are thinking.

i struggle with this one in fairness. i always said he would come back to the club at a later stage of his career but and it's a massive but is he going to be turning up drunk for training in a few weeks and looking at a 175-250k a week pay cheque.

I trust the Everton fans will be up in arms about all this and will protest in the strongest possible manner. They made their stance on spending very clear to us after our takeover.

Koeman doesn't seem like he suffers fools and I'd be very surprised if he let Kenwright lump this tub of lard on him. It would create dressing room unrest plus the ridiculous wages. it's a huge step backwards after they've made some good signings.

Beggars belief why they have taken shrek off the rags even losing Lukaku Shrek aint gonna score 25 goals be lucky if he scores 10.

Is he going to come out with the "once a blue, now a blue again" cheese on toast bollox!?

gutted the rags have been able to get rid of him, was hoping he'd stay and bleed them dry for another year.

not worried about Lukaku though. think he is a decent player but he runs like a giraffe on roller skates. he probably will score some goals for them but i don't think he is the best they could get. happy they didn't go for Aubameyang more than anything else. thought they would.

Be very assured he is bleeding them dry whether he is at the club or not, he has one of the best agents who somehow secured a 300K/ week contract which they are not going to walk away from, he's getting his money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.