Everton 2017/18

Koeman is under pressure and can't remember where I heard it but rumours he has players unhappy already,think the rags will steamroller them once they get the first goal could end up 4 or 5 ..

Snatched embarrassment from the jaws of mediocrity. Williams was shocking, and the certainty today was that Everton wouldn't score!

Snatched embarrassment from the jaws of mediocrity. Williams was shocking, and the certainty today was that Everton wouldn't score!

Koeman for the axe mate in your opinion?

Grand old team seems to have had enough and you can hardly blame them right now.

After spending big I expected more from them this season but they have been dreadful. We battered them with 10 men and only poor finishing and the ref saved them. Spurs should have scored 8 against them. They need to park the bus and put that fast play acting Lewin up front, even then I still think they will be well beaten.
I didn't , even with all that money spent I thought they hadn't strengthened

This is the problem when teams have a lot of money, they buy shite at an inflated price. Sigurdsson, Sandro, Keane and Martin are all rubbish, they could have pushed for explosive talents like Werner, Davinson Sanchez etc.

Koeman is under pressure and can't remember where I heard it but rumours he has players unhappy already,think the rags will steamroller them once they get the first goal could end up 4 or 5 ..

What are this week's lottery numbers please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.