Everton 2017/18

Rumours (repeat, RUMOURS) on a forum over here that Koeman is going to be in the papers tomorrow. Talk of him having seen a member of the world's oldest profession.

Rumours (repeat, RUMOURS) on a forum over here that Koeman is going to be in the papers tomorrow. Talk of him having seen a member of the world's oldest profession.
Must be the real reason he signed Rooney. It was essentially just networking.

Koeman for the axe mate in your opinion?

Grand old team seems to have had enough and you can hardly blame them right now.

Too knee jerk to say sack him now but position we are in is poor but more important is the goal difference. Turning that around into a respectable place is a tough task even this early in the season. he seems to have problems with the senior squad members also.

Too knee jerk to say sack him now but position we are in is poor but more important is the goal difference. Turning that around into a respectable place is a tough task even this early in the season. he seems to have problems with the senior squad members also.

if he has lost the players he is toast and the sooner you get rid the better imo.

Crazy position to be in given the money spent and optimism just weeks ago.

if he has lost the players he is toast and the sooner you get rid the better imo.

Crazy position to be in given the money spent and optimism just weeks ago.

I am not trying to be I told you so as my football predictions are dire but when they were all saying Everton were going to break top 4 a few weeks ago I was literally scratching my head as to why. They don't seems to have a striker, wingers or anyone of any real class. I genuinely think they will be bottom 8.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.