Everton 2017/18

It will be a dull 2-0 win to Unite. Lukaku will score. And everything will be great in the media football world.

I agree, but the performance will be likened to that of Brazil against Italy in the 1970 World Cup Final

Everton have spent more than £100m and sit near the bottom.Their last five games read 0 W, 2 D, 3 L,, 2 scored, 10 conceded. It was obvious they lack pace but I was not expecting them to be this bad. We outplayed them by a large margin with only 10 men. They were supposed to compete for top 4 this season.

Koeman is under massive pressure right now. Can he get a result against the rags today? , unlikely, he needs to change something and change it fast. Would love Everton to at least draw today but can see them being easily beaten 3-0. Hopefully the loss to Atalanta on Thursday was a wake up call.

I predicted that it would be a tough place for us to win at Watford. Everton will be up against it at the swamp. Predictions what do I know?

After spending big I expected more from them this season but they have been dreadful. We battered them with 10 men and only poor finishing and the ref saved them. Spurs should have scored 8 against them. They need to park the bus and put that fast play acting Lewin up front, even then I still think they will be well beaten.

After spending big I expected more from them this season but they have been dreadful. We battered them with 10 men and only poor finishing and the ref saved them. Spurs should have scored 8 against them. They need to park the bus and put that fast play acting Lewin up front, even then I still think they will be well beaten.
But they failed to spend big to replace a 20+ goals a season striker - a washed-up Mr Potato-head was never the answer to that problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.