Everton 7th and spurs 10th - rest players or not?

Sleeping_Easy

Considering we have games on sat - weds - sat, would you rotate the squad to freshen things up and if so which games would you play which players.

I'd bring in dzeko for ballo for sat but apart from that keep it the same and then for weds i'd bring in milner for barry, richards in for zabba and bring ballo back in for dzeko.
Also i'd try and give swp half hour or so from the bench in each game.
This should freshen things up and also give people a chance to stake a late claim for a place in the cup final team

everton is the key game win or draw then mancini can look at the spurs game
and see what he feels is best for the club

in my book the fa cup come first and with points in the bag we can finnish no lower than 4th place in my book it may well take 3 more points but if spurs and liverpool fight it for 5th they could help manchester city with a draw in that game

also mancini will have to look out at everton they we take no prisoners
and go flying in its there way of getting something from the game
lets hope we can come out without injury to key players or red cards

The key is to beat everton, spurs wont win against blackpool, if that scenario materialises RM can then decide on tues

Agree with above, see what we get at Everton first and what Spurs/Liverpool do. Overconfidence could be a killer

Would be piss funny to put reserve team out against Dodgy 'Arry though. Basically a slap in the face for trying to challenge us for 4th and us saying we think he has no chance and don't see them as a threat. You may even say that this season we could blow them out of the water.

Strongest away at Everton for me.

Then depending on other results rest one or two of the most importants for the final in the Spuds match.

Lose at Everton and hand is forced to be strong against spuds

bluetonium said:
Agree with above, see what we get at Everton first and what Spurs/Liverpool do. Overconfidence could be a killer

Would be piss funny to put reserve team out against Dodgy 'Arry though. Basically a slap in the face for trying to challenge us for 4th and us saying we think he has no chance and don't see them as a threat. You may even say that this season we could blow them out of the water.

This would be hilarious and even more so considering sky will attempt to build it up as a 'CL play off' again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.