Everton (A) | Game Postponed

What might make sense to ask is why have the City players' names not been released? We now hear Ederson (who else)

I am not suggesting Everton are saints here AT ALL, but I wonder if they feel:

1) The total players City would have out for the game would NOT be enough to postpone the game

2) City waited until the last minute to announce the cases and then be vague because they knew this would allow for a postponement

3) City are doing this basically because they would have lost several key players at the very last minute which would put them at a disadvantage in a huge game but they agreed to the rules for COVID so they should have to deal

Am I missing anything else?

I can also list critiques of ALL 3 of these views.
They can fuck off in all honesty

Everton you can fuck right off
You’re shit, we all know your shit. You just happen to be in the top 4 in a messed up season before you tail off to mid table obscurity as usual
You knew you were getting beAt today but now the game is off your playing billy big bollocks
This ain’t 1993, you ain’t a ‘big club’ and when we do play I think we’ll twat you even more after this
At least we now know all dippers are cut from same cloth
Not pleased then bud?

Everton you can fuck right off
You’re shit, we all know your shit. You just happen to be in the top 4 in a messed up season before you tail off to mid table obscurity as usual
You knew you were getting beAt today but now the game is off your playing billy big bollocks
This ain’t 1993, you ain’t a ‘big club’ and when we do play I think we’ll twat you even more after this
At least we now know all dippers are cut from same cloth
Don’t be fooled by the name Everton, they are fukin scousers end of

What might make sense to ask is why have the City players' names not been released? We now hear Ederson (who else)

I am not suggesting Everton are saints here AT ALL, but I wonder if they feel:

1) The total players City would have out for the game would NOT be enough to postpone the game

2) City waited until the last minute to announce the cases and then be vague because they knew this would allow for a postponement

3) City are doing this basically because they would have lost several key players at the very last minute which would put them at a disadvantage in a huge game but they agreed to the rules for COVID so they should have to deal

Am I missing anything else?

I can also list critiques of ALL 3 of these views.
They would be wrong in every instance. It's nothing to do with how many players available, it's all
to do with who could be infected and could transmit the virus to others. Listen, the people at Everton are not idiots and have very professional medical personnel themselves. This is just the media trying to drum up a shit storm.
Everton added to this with their badly worded statement

Everton are within their rights to see the reason for the decision as it was at such short notice. And the PL will probably tell Everton that they are in unusual and unique times and risk of contagene of Everton players was the reason for cancellation. Its plain to see there is no advantage to be gained by us having a fixture pile up. All the City fans on hear getting over excited about Everton's club statement is over the top, I just read Everton's statement and its a reasonable request.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.