Everton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I am not arguing there is intent, or that it is unnatural. I am arguing that both are immaterial.

There is often no intent to bring down a player with a last ditch tackle, and somethimes the momentum that does it is perfectly natural. But it is still a penalty and so is this.

Well it shouldnt be immaterial that's the whole point and the crux of the issue created by IFAB/PGMOL. The law as it is, is an arse, created by people who have limited understanding of the game. Its a shit show!! As every ex pro and both managers have all agreed on.

But you stay in the PGMOL camp if it makes you feel better!!

I am not arguing there is intent, or that it is unnatural. I am arguing that both are immaterial.

There is often no intent to bring down a player with a last ditch tackle, and somethimes the momentum that does it is perfectly natural. But it is still a penalty and so is this.
Completely agree, the discussion on Amazon is a joke, it was a shot on target blocked with a raised hand. Usually handball decisions happen so fast I don’t see them but that one I saw immediately.

We aren't on it ,that's for sure. Yet that's the big plus as well. When we click the rest will shit it. Imo for the game we deserved the 3 points, who gives a fuck about the penalty, we didn't decide the rules. Fuck them. Alvarez and Phil and Silva are shit hot. We'll played Jack also. Rodri needs to up is game ,a few sloppy moments. When Rodri plays well we win simple. The ref was a complete bruno.

When that humpty Dumpty headed **** asked pep what he changed at half time did anyone understand peps reply? He fucking lost me, and I know my shit by the way, the baldy fucker

Completely agree, the discussion on Amazon is a joke, it was a shot on target blocked with a raised hand. Usually handball decisions happen so fast I don’t see them but that one I saw immediately.
Did you say the same when a pen was given against us in the cup final. Genuine question

Both should never be given, it’s embarrassing for the game we have got to this point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.