Everton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I bet Nunes has played more than Phillips has though.

The length of time someone has been here, there or anywhere is irrelevant.

Look at players who are at / have been at other clubs who are clearly not up to it.

Nunez, Hojlund, Elneny, Beto, Lamela for example.

We call them what they are. Bobbins.

We don’t sit here going “give him a season and a half” do we.

The blue tinted specs are mental in here at times.
You're right they have probably played the same amount of games the difference is Pep obviously doesn't trust Kalvin but he does trust Nunez.

giphy.gif
1000001652.gif

They all said/intimated the same to a man. Its a penalty under the current law but it shouldnt be. If your going to go with supporting PGMOL at least own it.

The same discussion was undertaken times about 10 with Grealish in the cup final, so this narrative it wouldn't be discussed if it went against City is frankly laughable.

The law is the problem. We have somehow thanks to PGMOL got to the position that any touch on an arm could easily be given as a penalty, where it should be the opposite and only cynical/deliberate acts should be penalised and not balls leathered from 2 yards away. Its making the game a mockery!!

If you don't see the difference between the Grealish one, and this, really pointless discussing it further.

One was a ball looping over the top heading away from goal, bouncing off a player onto the arm of a player in the air. The other was a shot on goal being blocked by the outstretched hand of a player sliding late into a tackle, above his body.

Everything else you say around that, i.e what I should or shouldn't own, what is or isn't a mockery, is quite frankly pure bollocks. And immaterial to this incident and correct decision. Good night, enjoy the 3 points if you can see past the poor upset pundits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.