Everton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Great second half, the officials should be embarrassed and I hope the injury caused by there lack of competence is not too serious.

Everton pressing from the off was a mistake.
They were always going to tire eventually.
And when they did. We punished them.

It’s when they save themselves for the last ten that worries me this season.
We don’t react quick enough at the moment when they do.

Our passing has improved. We have been sloppy up to now.

Gutted for Stones. Our best team has him in it.

Great second half, the officials should be embarrassed and I hope the injury caused by there lack of competence is not too serious.
Pep on post match interview said it doesn't look good. Ankle injury.

Obviously, we'll have to wait for the medical team to confirm.

Its an interesting point. Stopping a clear goal on the line (DOGSO) is already catered for in the laws. That wasn't that tonight though!!

If your asking me if someone leathered a ball at somebody from a yard away and it hit someones arm on the line who didn’t deliberately try to stop it/make themselves artificially bigger (waving arms about) id probably go with no penalty personally!

Every touch of an arm, every bit of contact isnt an infringement imo!! Especially with balls leathered/deflected from a yard away (Grealish cup final) !!

He didn't 'leather the ball at him from a yard away' ffs. He shot on goal. The player slid in to try stop it, with his arm above his body. It hit his arm, which stopped the shot going goalwards. Not every touch of the ball with a hand is a penalty. But that one sure as fuck is.

You obviously have an issue with the handball rule, and you probably have a point in some cases. But you are trying to shoehorn your issue into this particular decision. But it just doesn't fit.

I bet Nunes has played more than Phillips has though.

The length of time someone has been here, there or anywhere is irrelevant.

Look at players who are at / have been at other clubs who are clearly not up to it.

Nunez, Hojlund, Elneny, Beto, Lamela for example.

We call them what they are. Bobbins.

We don’t sit here going “give him a season and a half” do we.

The blue tinted specs are mental on here at times.
Don't know what you're arguing here mate. You surely don't want to be proved right do you? Don't see how that benefits City. No one has blue tinted specs but we have been down this road with several players as I have pointed out.
You surely want the "Nunes may come through given time" posters to be right? So why keep on going on about it after such a good win?
If you're right then fine. It's not the end of the world

Never seen so much shite in my life City represented by a ex Arsenal full back from France ffs that **** Owen who thought he’d come to a hanging then Pep sits in the delapidated seats that which Dixie Fukin Dean painted as a apprentice and they have a wankfest instead of a hanging. Then let’s bring rasp throat on to explain how what the fuck is a penalty

You’ve just had your ratings fucked over by the champions of the world

They are very similar incidents. Balls hitting an arm from a yard away with zero intent. The fact you think they have no correlation is scary, bit thats PGMOL thought processes for you!

They are completely different, as clearly outlined. By all means knock yourself out trying to make them the same though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.