Everton (A) Post Match Thread

Brilliant performance, DS is wonderful.

If only I could kick the habit of panicking each time the opposition attacks.

Old habits. My brother comes over to watch some of the away games at my house. Sat there flapping as usual today if Everton got so much as a throw in. Me, I'm always chilled...

Stuff all this praise for Kev, Dave and the team; the real reason to celebrate is because I got a seat from where I could see the pitch rather than watching on the big screens. Re-fucking-sult!!
For the benefits of any lurking rags and dippers: Big screens are what you get at proper football grounds.
Sensational first half - more again on Wednesday please. - And have you ever seen fans so unhappy when you remind them who their manager is?

Gonna be a long week for the rags, especially when we do the dippers mid week.

Shit yourselves lurkers, shit yourselves.

If they’d have scored a second we’d have simply moved out of cruise control mode, gone straight up the pitch and scored a fourth
I know what you mean but sometimes its not as simple as that, battling qualities are as important as cantering over the opposition and I think we have that in our armoury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.