Everton (A) Post Match Thread

I know what you mean but sometimes its not as simple as that, battling qualities are as important as cantering over the opposition and I think we have that in our armoury.

I agree it’s not normally as simple as that... but this team ain’t normal, and I honestly think we would have just stepped up a gear

It’s like earlier in the season when stoke scored 2 goals out of nothing and Hughes said it was like poking a bees nest, we suddenly went up a notch and banged in 4 goals

Today it truly looked like we could have scored whenever we wanted in that second half, but they simply managed the game. Let the ball do all the work which meant we saved loads of energy and we avoided tackling and the potential for injuries

It was fascinating to watch and it takes a special team to carry that off in the way ours did

Can't fault you, just hope we don't have the off night of all off nights against the Dippers, really want this "special team" to progress and get what we deserve.

Amazing, absolutely beautiful goals. Slick professional display, but a few lapses in concentration probably due to a few tactical/positional changes.
I am seeing the city I’ve always wanted to see after 42 years!!! We are truly blessed to be watching these artists at work for our team.
Now to beat Victimpool and then secure the title against the rags. If Carlsberg did title run ins!!!!

What a beautiful sight.

fmnmt4.png

We were utterly magnificent in that first half. The movement was exceptional at times. The team shape was fascinating.
Interesting wasn't it - a few of us wondered if it'd be 433 or 532 before the game and it was something totally different once we started. 3421?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.