Everton (A) Post Match Thread

Bernardo back to his best. Brilliant tonight
6ebb3c42866abf48d5e8c475092e761c.jpg

A brilliant, brilliant win. Slightly disjointed team, nowhere near our best against a very decent side who put a 90 minute shift into the first half. We were so patient and never got out of second gear in the end. That was a win very different in style to some of the games we've played recently but it was equally as pleasing. The league is done.

A loss
I'll give Everton credit, I thought they had a lot of hustle.
At least we managed to actually score this time. I thought it was going to be at least 4-1. Would have been 2-1 if Pickford hadn't been a fuckwit.

Not looking forward to Saturday though.

Everton cut all our passing lanes and marked really tight on the wings.
But mahrez was brilliant motm
what a fucking beautiful goal

Making an absolute mockery of these so called tough fixtures. I penciled in Everton away as the toughest of this months fixtures, so that was a magnificent win. We will finish this season with 90+ points in my opinion.

Mahrez is shite , Walker is brainless , Jesus needs upgrading , Sterling is woeful . Pep is a busted flush .
Have I missed anything? Oh , Laporte is a huge downgrade on the bloke that we had given up on last year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.