Everton (A) Post Match Thread

Comfortable win after a few scares, but we were just too good for them. Good to see no drop off in Gundo’s absence with Bernardo stepping up, and KDB straight in with a great pass. Hope Cancelo’s knee is ok. He was still hobbling at the end.

It's called being a city fan. We still think we'll fuck it up.

I wish we had the confidence the players have In ourselves.
This.

I rarely feel comfortable.

A poster wrote a post saying some Blues are entitled.

I have never,ever met an entitled fellow Blue.

Have met plenty of "The Sky is Falling In" Blues,i am one of them.

I always expect the unexpected.I think it is an age thing.Fans that have followed through thick,and thin,relegation etc.It is in our DNA

Brilliant in the end.

i thought the starting line up was good enough to get the job done but in reality we were weaker at the back with Walker, Laporte and Cancelo and we played with a lot of mistakes...lots of stray passes.

It took a world class strike from Mahrez and another individual moment of brilliance from Berny to put the points beyond Everton but we were good for the win in the end.

Great man management from Pep, he takes some risks but they’re all going his way just now. Difference between the ordinary and the genius....luck ?

Onwards blues !!!

Well that’ll do! Brilliant result.

Good from most of them tonight; Mahrez and Bernardo excellent, Rodri fantastic again, Cancelo everywhere. Nice to see KDB back too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.