Everton (a) post-match thread

The ref clearly indicated offside after the var decision came through . He raised his arm and pointed along the pitch indicating it was off . Not sure if anyone can play it back and confirm it as I might have been seeing something different.
Yep I saw him make the same signal.

State of this fuckin thread. Trying to justify anything so that we didn't benefit from Var or the Ref.

Listen it was fuckin Handball, No fuckin Offside, No fuckin agenda for the Scousers to win it ( Although Rawk has about 8 threads on us having every official in our back pocket )

We've Boiled a lot of piss just enjoy it.

It was totally different tbf. We've not had 14 games like that have we, Cmon.
You miss the point completely…

during that run, only the once (arsenal), did I feel we wouldn’t win, today, despite the flapping from others, was no different, we grind teams down and find a way, yet people choose to ignore it!

The ref clearly indicated offside after the var decision came through . He raised his arm and pointed along the pitch indicating it was off . Not sure if anyone can play it back and confirm it as I might have been seeing something different.
You are absolutely correct. I am sure when everyone calms down they will show the game again. He was offside. If you see the replay he is clearly offside but Sly just ignore it. Especially as the free kick is given and not the corner.

Didn’t Dawson score with Same part of his body a few weeks ago against Leicester but didn’t hear a furore about that. I think the ‘experts’ said sometimes they are given and sometimes not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.