Everton (a) post-match thread

Its funny the irony of Dippers calling corruption on twitter when it was Tierney who somehow did not send Milner off for a 2nd yellow v us, which probably cost us 2 points and earnt them 1
Plus the penalty that Jota was given ven against Palace. Unbelievable to say the least

Bluemoon seems to be split down the middle as to whether it was a pen; RAWK, the BBC, SKY, BT, Talkshite are all unanimous it was a stoner!
It was offside before though, so the penalty call is null and void.

I watched the NBC coverage and they said Richarlison was offside before the "handball" and that's what the ref was told by var and why we were given a freekick.

Once everyone saw the replay their commentators and studio hosts agreed with that decision

We were poor today. I didn’t enjoy that game one bit. It will be consigned to history and forgotten.

VAR MOTM imo.

Three points, onwards and upwards

Smash the rags
I enjoyed the game. Everton raised their game lots and battled for every ball. Our players were under heavy pressure as Everton battled so hard.
Despite this City still finished with 63% possession. A hard won 3 points in a very tough game. It would be nice to give credit, but most on here seem to enjoy criticising the team. Pisses me right off.

claire-dancing.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.