Everton (a) post-match thread

Huge 3 points but fuck me did we get away with that. Dreadful for 70 minutes, if we were playing a team better than 4th bottom we would have been behind comfortably. A complete fluke of a break for the goal and massively got away with one for the handball shout. I can't imagine how many threads and how many pages there would have been on here if that were liverpool winning like that. That should put a nail in the coffin of all those weirdos that are convinced the entire footballing world is out to get city, there's a complete and utter freebie of a decision to give against us if that were true. Don't want to hear anymore whinging about scouse-like conspiracies.

Pep had an absolute mare for the second game in a row, that's a concern, he simply has to see how wide open our midfield is without Bernardo, Rodri is not Fernandinho and cannot do it on his own, it's not even as if we get something else further up the pitch from bernardo as he's barely involved because we can't get it to him often enough and we have other options up there. Get him back centrally before we shoot ourselves in the foot and drop more points.

Stones fills in admirably but he will never be a right back. We've got arguably the best two right backs in the world fit and available and neither are playing right back, only Pep on a mad one would do that.

Foden needs a position and familiarity to find some form so he has him play 4 different positions in the first half alone. Pep needs to get his head out of his arse, get our best players in their best positions, and stop with the temptation to fuck around with experiments like it's a pre-season tour.

You have to win ugly sometimes and I'm delighted we managed that today but we've put in 1 good performance in our last 5 league games going back to Southampton, we need to sharpen up big time.

If we play like that next week even united will fancy their chances of nicking some points.

Great scenes at the end, Cancelo loved it more than Foden.

Offside therefore no penalty. It is the rules.

spot on

its just skysports trying to make a mountain out of a molehill and to say we had a helping hand by the officials
anybody that says we got away with one today well its about time ? liverpool been getting dodgy calls all season

also why the fuck does nobody think ederson would not have saved the pen ? they given the goal on skysports and saying everton deserved the point ??

Just watched the highlights to check my sanity. Where is this offside *after* the handball that people keep referring to?

There isn’t one, fuck knows why people keep saying there was an offside after. He clearly indicates it was offside that had been given, so fuck knows why they said after the game it was offside.

What strikes me is that they could have shut down any complaints by going back to check for the offside too. They could have released the offside still with the lines drawn in but nope. It almost seems like they want it to be a talking point.
That’s exactly what’s going on. Something dodgy going on regarding this.

Huge 3 points but fuck me did we get away with that. Dreadful for 70 minutes, if we were playing a team better than 4th bottom we would have been behind comfortably. A complete fluke of a break for the goal and massively got away with one for the handball shout. I can't imagine how many threads and how many pages there would have been on here if that were liverpool winning like that. That should put a nail in the coffin of all those weirdos that are convinced the entire footballing world is out to get city, there's a complete and utter freebie of a decision to give against us if that were true. Don't want to hear anymore whinging about scouse-like conspiracies.

Pep had an absolute mare for the second game in a row, that's a concern, he simply has to see how wide open our midfield is without Bernardo, Rodri is not Fernandinho and cannot do it on his own, it's not even as if we get something else further up the pitch from bernardo as he's barely involved because we can't get it to him often enough and we have other options up there. Get him back centrally before we shoot ourselves in the foot and drop more points.

Stones fills in admirably but he will never be a right back. We've got arguably the best two right backs in the world fit and available and neither are playing right back, only Pep on a mad one would do that.

Foden needs a position and familiarity to find some form so he has him play 4 different positions in the first half alone. Pep needs to get his head out of his arse, get our best players in their best positions, and stop with the temptation to fuck around with experiments like it's a pre-season tour.

You have to win ugly sometimes and I'm delighted we managed that today but we've put in 1 good performance in our last 5 league games going back to Southampton, we need to sharpen up big time.

If we play like that next week even united will fancy their chances of nicking some points.

today's game and win sort of got us out of that hole we was digging for ourselves ? you could see after foden scored the relief in the players celebrations with the city fans. sometimes a game like today gives you a 2nd wind when your trying to find something when you think you have lost it. that bit of luck and the world looks so different and you feel top of the world again

Yep fed up with the conspiracy theorists. They bring the whole fanbase down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.